ES Tour Plus Simulator & Launch Monitor
The ES Tour Plus Simulator is a golf simulator and launch monitor in one portable device. This all in one product combines the best of both worlds with doppler radar technology and Photometric technology for one of the most accurate launch monitors available. The ES Tour Plus features 20 data points for under $5,000! Create the home golf simulator of your dreams or improve your practice sessions with the ES Tour Plus Simulator & Launch Monitor!
ES Tour Plus Launch Monitor Features
- Uses both Doppler Radar Technology & Photometric Technology for incredible accuracy
- Full Simulation including putting
- Carry Distance, Total Distance, Roll Distance
- Lateral Carry Distance, Lateral Roll Distance
- Ball Speed, Club Head Speed
- Launch Angle, Launch Direction Angle
- Spin Rate, Spin Axis
- Maximum Height, Hang Time
- Shot Dispersion
- Landing Angle
- Smash Factor
- Angle of Attack
- Spin Loft, Dynamic Loft
- Face Angle
- Club Path
ES Tour Plus Golf Simulator Mode
- The ES Tour Plus is fully compatible with both The Golf Club and E6 Golf Simulator Software (Sold Separately)
- All features of golf simulation including short game, tee shots, and putting
- Works with the Ernest Sports app to track 20 data points on the range
- Bluetooth Compatible (IOS & Android)
Complete your Indoor Golf Simulator
- Full Golf Simulation Gameplay w/putting
- Easy to Setup
- Portable and compatible with Ernest Sports app for a launch monitor/golf simulator in one
- Long Lasting Rechargeable battery
- Complete your At-Home Golf Simulator
What’s Not Included:
- Computer Monitor
- Simulation Software
ES Tour Plus Simulator & Launch Monitor Specifications
Dimensions: 10″ (h) x 7.8″ (w) x 5″ (d)
Weight: 3 lbs.
Power: 7.4 volt lithium ion rechargeable battery or included A/C power adapter
Display: 1″ (h) x 4.5″ (w)
Operating Temperature: 32 degrees Fahrenheit- 110 degrees
Each Ernest Sports product has a 1 year manufacturer warranty covering manufacturer defects. For a repair to be covered by the warranty, it must have been purchased directly from Ernest Sports or an authorized Ernest Sports distributor less than one year prior to date of return for repair. Warranties do not transfer with change of ownership, unless authorized by Ernest Sports.
Products distributed by Ernest Sports from another manufacturer are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
Contact GolfAnytime at 888-518-5340 to receive a RA# prior to sending your unit. Ernest Sports is unable to process returns unaccompanied by a RA#. When mailing your product, please include a phone number, return address and a brief description of your problem along with the RA#.
Call Ernest Sports at 855-354-4653 for information on the repair of your Ernest Sports product. With approval, Ernest Sports will issue a RA#. All repairs must have a RA# clearly marked on the outside of the box. Inside the box and along with your RA#, be sure to include a phone number, return address and a brief description of the issues you are experiencing with your unit.
Ernest Sports reserves the right to repair or replace any monitor deemed defective by the company.
Ernest Sports does not accept a return without prior approval and the issuance of an RA (Return Authorization) number. Once approved and issued the RA number must be posted on the outside of the package and on a note inside. Ernest Sports reserves the right to repair or replace any Ernest Sports product. Any new unopened and unused product may qualify for return that is subject to a restocking fee of 15%. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer including the risk of loss. A used, non-defective product is not subject to return.
Downloaded software licenses are not returnable.