SuperSpeed C Golf Swing Trainer
The SuperSpeed C Golf Swing Trainer is the perfect training aid for golfers looking to improve their club head speed by improving their release of the club. SuperSpeed C Training club users experience an increase of up to 10% in club head speed in as little as 4 weeks!
SuperSpeed C Golf Swing Trainer Features
- Counterweight training has been proven to increase club head speed and swing efficiency
- Use up to 3 times per week to release hands and arms faster
- Deliver club consistently at impact with counter weight training
- Golfers see 10% club head speed increase when used consistently
- Improve hands and arm speed without sacrificing ball striking
SuperSpeed Training Courses
Free Training Courses included with purchase!
Everyone should start with the level 1 protocol regardless of experience level. For optimal results, we recommend training 3 days a week with one full rest day between sessions. Any more will slow you down.
If you are already performing our OverSpeed training protocols and want to add in counterweight training, please replace 1 day out of the 3 days training per week with a Counterweight protocol.
For players who have been working with our OverSpeed training protocols for some time and are in at least the level 4 protocol, we recommend cutting the reps of the level 4 or 5 protocol in half, and add the level 1 Counterweight training in each of the 3 sessions per week.
SuperSpeed C Swing Trainer Best Practices
- Grip below the red counterweight on the grip.
- Set the radar up out towards the target.
- Always forward press before you start each swing.
- Switch grip when switching sides.
- Wear a glove.
- Swing towards a safe open space.
- Warmup before performing our protocols.
- Do not perform more than 3 days per week.
- Take one full rest day between sessions.